City
elk grove
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2012 Fusion SEL
Anyone know the Ford part number for the cable from the NAV screen to the CD player. It's a weird 4 pin. HSD-LVDS is the only listing I can find for it, but no part number. I went to the dealer and myself and 2 parts guys and then 3 parts guys did a lot of (20 mins worth)searching but had no luck. We were able to discover that it is a HSD-LVDS cable and has a very special connector on both ends. It looks like a similar cable is used on the SYNC 3 systems, but that one is too short to use on the 2011-2012 Fusions. The short cable is for sale on ebay from various suppliers but no ford part number is listed.

OP
L

liteflyer

City
elk grove
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2012 Fusion SEL
Thread Starter #2
Anyone know the Ford part number for the cable from the NAV screen to the CD player. It's a weird 4 pin. HSD-LVDS is the only listing I can find for it, but no part number. I went to the dealer and myself and 2 parts guys and then 3 parts guys did a lot of (20 mins worth)searching but had no luck. We were able to discover that it is a HSD-LVDS cable and has a very special connector on both ends. It looks like a similar cable is used on the SYNC 3 systems, but that one is too short to use on the 2011-2012 Fusions. The short cable is for sale on ebay from various suppliers but no ford part number is listed.
I got lucky, found a cut cable on a wrecking yard unit that had the part number on the cable. The number is 9E5Z-10E929-AA. There is an new number that the parts guy will know.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Audio-Video, Sync & Electronics 2