ChiTownMeets.com 2014 Season Opener Car Show/Meet

OP
R
Thread Starter #2
For all who's planning on going, please let me know so we can meet up and roll in and park together!

I'm finding out to see if there's a registration process. The website says "Automobiles: $12 Pre-Reg $15 Day of AND Motorcycles: $7 Pre-Reg $10 Day of" but there's no info about this on their Facebook event page. I'll let everyone know.

Thanks!

Rob

City
puerto galera
State
HI
Country
Philippines
What I Drive
2001 330ci
https://perssiblo.tk

coronavirus

Coronavirus isnt just hitting China travel. Barcelona trips are also feeling the impact. United Airlines on Thursday said it will scale back its flights to Barcelona after the Mobile World
Orkers Dead Body Found 20200317 Dark Truth Behind 8 Workers Murdered in the Bayou Rolling Stone Korean War veteran murdered June was stabbed multiple times Several workers dead after explosion at firecracker factory
New cases of the novel coronavirus that emerged in the central Chinese city of Wuhan in late December are being reported daily around the world. 4,695 cases, 16 deaths Brazil 4,661 cases
2 coronavirus cases confirmed in Pennsylvania mark first in state. Update 9:50 a.m. EST March 6: Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf announced Friday that two cases of COVID19 have been confirmed in the