I need your recommendation to fix my 2013 Ford Fusion SE Hybrid

Eljan

Reactions
On Tuesday, September 24th I got accident, my car is total loss, but I have had great memory with my car, we have been over 38 states, it is like my friend.

So, I will do anything to fix it, but my budget it low. Anyway, I am planning to find the parts from junkyard, and I will need your recommendation to fix it.

I would appreciate if you guys comment below your recommendations!

Btw, I live in Alexandria, Virginia.

Attachments

Reactions
On Tuesday, September 24th I got accident, my car is total loss, but I have had great memory with my car, we have been over 38 states, it is like my friend.

So, I will do anything to fix it, but my budget it low. Anyway, I am planning to find the parts from junkyard, and I will need your recommendation to fix it.

I would appreciate if you guys comment below your recommendations!

Btw, I live in Alexandria, Virginia.
I am only guessing without physically seeing the vehicle or being an insurance adjuster, body shop estimator, etc. It looks like at minimum it’s going to need an entire front clip, windshield, also appears to be suspension damage with the wheels bent under the car. If they deemed it a total loss, it may have frame damage too? What does the estimate the insurance company and or body shop gave you say?

Best wishes,
Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk