2011 Ford Fusion Sport

westpat15

Hello,
I had no idea about the Fusion Sport, but I came across one a month ago on a used car lot. It is Candy Apple Metallic with the Black and Red Leather Interior. I was looking for a Focus hatch with the Moon and Tunes package, and the owner referred me to the Fusion. I feel like this car was made for me. It had been lowered about two inches all the way around, but still drives as smooth as you could ever want. I love the Sync and the Sony System. I get about 23mpg around town in hilly conditions. I have gotten 29mpg on a road trip, so I am happy with that. That being said I have had it up to 125, and it handles that speed in a much more reassuring way than my 2005 Mustang GT. Great car for me, but still roomy enought to carry the family around.
Looking to do some basic mods, starting with CAI and later exhaust. I would really like to push it up to about 26mpg around town if I could so all tips are apreciated.
Thanks,
David

FusionFan

Welcome aboard David. A good start with any vehicle is intake, exhaust and tune. Please post some pictures.

OP
W

westpat15

Thread Starter #4
Do I have to do the photobucket thing to be able to post pics, or is there some other way?
David