Probably bcm fault fusion se v6 2011

aliphat

Hello friends. I hope you can help me with some of your experiences, here in Mexico I found nothing. Im sorry about my English im not pretty god at it.

Ive got this Fusion SE 2011 v6 3.0 lts. I bought it after a wall fall upon the car, the damage was just the roof, windshield and hood. I think a thing to consider is that the car doesn't have the battery, i had to bought one brand new battery.

The tinware job is already finished. The battery was installed and the motor started fine. The problem is in the electrical system. I took the car to the repair garage and they made a log with the scan tool and it doesn't say anything. The technician checked and tested the fuses of both boxes (under-hood and inside the car) and they were OK. He told me that probably is the BCM. Ill try to describe the best i can the list of faults:

1.- The automatic gear stick doesn't work, you cant change shift from parking, is just stuck. I had to unstuck it manually pushing the secure and shift gear to drive (car moves ok on road)
2.- Lights on cluster permanently illuminated from door ajar and brake system warning light (brake fluid level OK)
3.- Power windows doesn't work
4.- Power door locks doesn't work
5.- Remote alarm and door lock control doesn't work
6.- Headlights and fog lights doesn't work
7.- Air conditioner doesn't work
8.- Radio doesn't work

Ive been looking for information and i found something about FORD related cars with similar problems, but anything concrete with a fusion like mine. I read when you change battery you need to perform a relearn system process, i haven't do it, bu ti don't think that symptoms im experimenting are related to that. I read about the negative battery wire have a sensor or something like that, when this wire is damaged it produce symptoms like a bad BCM but BCM is ok, is the wire damaged fooling the system.

I hope you can help me with some experiences before i bought a new BCM that its probably OK. Here is a picture of my car. Thank you all.

IMG-20180118-WA0051 by fernando alipaht, on Flickr