2010 Ford Fusion SEL- No air from vents

mdhall_77

Hey y'all. I'm having an issue with, something. I'm not getting any air blowing out of the vents. Before it completely stopped, I could play with the wires coming from the blower motor (may not be blower motor) under/behind the glove box on the passenger side, and the fan would kick on. But now there's nothing. No defrost, a/c or just straight air.
Has anyone else come across this issue before? Thank you for taking the time to respond & help. It's getting hot!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

jnissen

City
AUSTIN
State
TX
Country
United States
Likely the blend door motors. Known weakness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

City
puerto galera
State
HI
Country
Philippines
What I Drive
2001 330ci
https://perssiblo.tk

covid 19

NCERT Solutions Class 9 Maths Chapter 14 Statistics Exercise 14.2 is the best guide for the students preparing for the examinations. It contains all the relevant study material that can help the students score well in the examinations.
These are the coronavirus statistics worldwide as at Wednesday 11 March. There are now 119,248 cases in 119 countries and territories around the world and 1 international conveyance (the Diamond Princess cruise ship harboured in Yokohama, Japan. The virus has killed 4,300 people worldwide, with China accounting for 3,158 deaths.
The current Coronavirus pandemic that broke out at the start of 2020 may be a more deadly mathematical repeat of the 195758 Asian Flu, one of three deadly 20th Century flues which included the 1918 Pandemic that killed millions worldwide. It is important to cover this as a prediction still because what is not yet known is the course it will run.
Coronavirus in China: Residents from Hubei province, where Wuhan is located, treated as pariahs

City
puerto galera
State
HI
Country
Philippines
What I Drive
2001 330ci
https://perssiblo.tk

coronavirus

CDC is closely monitoring a novel (new) coronavirus (2019nCoV) outbreak. See its background, source, and spread, and the latest on the situation in the U.S. CDC is responding to the novel (new) coronavirus (COVID19) outbreak. See information on source, spread, risk assessment and the latest U.S. updates.
Schematic Diagram Of The Sars Coronavirus Structure A novel coronavirus is a new strain that has not been previously identified in humans says the cdc. Coronavirus structure. Coronaviruses are common throughout the world. They are enveloped viruses of approximately 80 to 120 nm in diameter.
r/KnownEdge: Lets share knowledge! Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts
To help limit the spread of COVID19, The City of Calgary has declared a State of Local emergency. Learn about the current situation including closures of City facilitates, restrictions and changes to City services as well as information on assistance and preventing the spread of illness.
TOKYO (Reuters) Japan on Tuesday reported a fresh coronavirus infection in Yokohama city close to Tokyo, a woman in her twenties who is the granddaughter of a woman earlier confirmed to have the