Two Factory Key Codes for door?

I bought a new 2017 Fusion recently but didn't receive the key code card. When I bought the car the second key was at a different location, so they overnighted it to me. I was expecting to get the card with the second key, but it wasn't included. I sent an email to the sales rep and she replied that the card was lost and sent me a five digit code. Before I got the email I had done the procedure to get the code, using the two keys, but it gave me a different five digit code.

The funny thing is that when I go into settings/vehicle it accepts both of these codes as the original vehicle code. So do these cars have two factory codes?

I bought a new 2017 Fusion recently but didn't receive the key code card. When I bought the car the second key was at a different location, so they overnighted it to me. I was expecting to get the card with the second key, but it wasn't included. I sent an email to the sales rep and she replied that the card was lost and sent me a five digit code. Before I got the email I had done the procedure to get the code, using the two keys, but it gave me a different five digit code.

The funny thing is that when I go into settings/vehicle it accepts both of these codes as the original vehicle code. So do these cars have two factory codes?
Yes you can program two factory codes.