SE AWD in MA

Hey Everyone,

Found this site a week or so ago and want to post and say HI!

I am new to fords and Ecoboost but have been shade-tree wrenching and tuning since 2001 (and earlier if you count my old cutlass). I like to do crazy things to overweight family sedans which is likely a sign of mental instability but I enjoy it and it keeps me off the streets so.. [screwy]

I got the car this past December right around Christmas, needed a car to replace my toasted trailblazer and needed some wheels for the lady of the house (got a '12 Fiesta SES for her). I ALMOST went for a brand new Titanium bit I thought "its the same engine as the focus st right? wait what about mods!?!?!?". So I grabbed a '15 SE AWD with 10k on the clock and used the money I saved to buy a first round of mods. This is the first time I have a car newer than 5 years old and actually have a garage and a workshop while modding, this is much easier than under a tree for sure particularity when you have the tool collection! [rockon]

I try to research carefully as I know I am a pretty big idiot all on my own [8] feel free to tell me what you think, I try to get it right but no one ever is always right.

I started installing mods in May and have all the go-fast mods on for this stage other than coil-overs (shipping soon I hope). Working on getting the tune dialed in. It is about 50/50 on people saying the car should run 13's as it stands. Right now I would be happy with a 14.1 and a solid tune. [raceflag]

My mods so far:
SCT Custom Tune by Torrie @ Unleashed Tuning
Cordova Optimized TB
CP-E αIntake? Intake System
CP-E Cold Side/BoV pipe w/ gloss black powdercoat
Gen III Synchronic BOV by Synapse Engineering
CP-E Hot Side Pipe w/ gloss black powdercoat
CP-E QKspl? Downpipe with High Flow Cat
CP-E Rear Motor Mount
Levels Performance FMIC
Boomba Stage 2 Catch Can
Steeda Strut Stabilizer Bar

I love all the smiles here! [twothumb]

I also started writing how-tos and reviews for all my work and am working to get full list of 2.0 mods published for people to help in their research so it hopefully does not take folks near as long to figure things out as I did. Everything on the site is CCA with attribution so feel free to share: Check it out http://fusionspec.net

Thanks for reading!

[coolsmile]