Night Hawk: Guy from Ontario

Just a short introduction.

I got my car back in November 2011 and have about 104,000km on it. I have the 2010 Ford Fusion Sport 3.5L AWD. I have Steeda springs (installing KW version 2 coilovers in a few weeks), cold-air intake, premium tune, ported throttle body, borla exhaust with custom quad exhaust, and tons more modifications. Anything specific feel free to ask. I'll let the photos below speak.

I don't use the forum boards as much as I used to as life tends to keep me pretty busy. I am a project manager and work long hours. My car has gone through a lot and is quite the sight on a construction site. I am from Markham, Ontario so if you ever want to meet up give me a shout at andrew_dingemans@hotmail.com.

Day I first bought her she was coming out of the tint shop:

Now How she stands:

[video]http://s1254.photobucket.com/user/Andrew_Dingemans/media/VID_00000016_zps1f1ea776.mp4.html[/video]

[video]http://s1254.photobucket.com/user/Andrew_Dingemans/media/VID_00000015_zps90e42575.mp4.html[/video]

2013 Ice Storm.....No Damage luckily

My Croftgate Waterless cleaning supplies....swear by it

Lastly....the coils that will be installed in a few weeks once the temp is warmer here in Toronto

OP
N
Thread Starter #5
I am not sure. Haven't been able to find an AWD dyno place here where I am. I am guessing 260 maybe....but don't have anything to backup that claim.

OP
N

NIGHT-HAWK

Thread Starter #11
Thanks guys. Well the old way I would probably detail the car all day (usually a car show day). The pictures during the winter that I have above where I used the Croftgate stuff, I spent about 3 hours due to me going back inside cuz it was so cold out (detailed it in -12C weather). Would probably take about 2 hours. Nice thing is, when I move into my condo downtown in Toronto, I can still detail my car in a parking spot in the parking garage...NO WATER NEEDED!

Since I detailed the car in that photo, I honestly haven't had to since. The car has gotten loads of salt on it, but when I drive in the rain, the water pretty much sheets the salt off the car, Quick-n-slick does an amazing job with sheeting water off the car.

Can't waiti to be able to use this stuff directly in the hot Summer sun too.

jdub - I chatted with NIGHT-HAWK and outside of regular washes he did not use any cutting, polishing or sealer prior to using the Croftgate products. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!