New to the ford family..movin' in a v6 fusion!

wiscoPat

Hey all!

New to these boards and new(ish) to Ford. While this is not my first ever Ford vehicle, it is my first late model endeavor.

I have been a GM guy pretty much my whole life. I've owned classic Chevys and Pontiacs back in the day and a few Fords
Ford, for me has been hit or miss in terms of reliability and that, in part put me in the GM guy category. Well, that was then
and this is NOW. I was in the market for a late model sedan and looked at GM.. actually bought a 2011 Malibu LT. Problems
out of the gate and GM not wanting to make it right.. Shorter story is, in the process of having the Malibu in for service on multiple
occasions, I was given a 2012 Fusion SEL with a 3.0L V6 to use.. That did it for me. I was sold. The end result was the dealer buying
the Malipoo back and me signing paperwork on my 2012 Fusion SEL V6!![woot]

I really can't say enough about this car. It has ME written all over it! The styling, the drivability factor.. that V6!!!

Once Spring comes back around, I have some mods planned. Can't wait to learn all there is to learn about these great cars. Seems
like I have arrived at the right place.

See you all on the boards!