City
497 Bristol Caverns Hwy
State
TN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Ford Edge
Ok so 20 minutes ago I just got done doing all new seals for valve cover, sparks and coil packs as well as brand new sparks and coil packs, throttle body, filters, oil and filter on my 2011 Edge SE, and while waiting for it to reach temp in the relearn process it has stalled out and cut off 2 times now…. What else could be causing it? Every place to purge valve purge valve, canisters, everything you can think of. I don’t show a check engine light though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

City
Fullerton
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Ford Edge 2.0 w/ EcoBoost
Hello ElviraTheEdge.
Your post is a little confusing, were you having this stall issue prior to all the work you listed? Were those all attempts of solving the stalling issue, yet it still remains? Or was everything working fine and you decided you were going to replace the valve cover seals, change spark plugs and coils, change oil & filter, but after doing all that you NOW have the stalling issue. Were you driving it when this happened or parked and letting it run/idle to warm up? It's bee 2 weeks since you posted this, I'm sure you've figured it out since. If you have, please post solution! Thanks
Chris