Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Problem with acceleration ford fiesta Mk7 1.6 petrol

Redi96

City
Athens
State
Non-US
Country
Greece
What I Drive
Ford fiesta Mk7 1600cc petrol
Acceleration problem fiesta Mk7 1.6 petrol
Hi guys, I would like your opinion and a help to anyone who has had this happen.... lately I have been dealing with an issue with the car that worries me a lot and at the same time freaks me out, so on the road at a constant speed in the good seats if I let off the gas and press it again it revs after 2 to 3 seconds...i have a konnwei instrument and i understand from there that this is happening because it goes off too...i have to stop turn it off leave it for about two minutes and put it back on then the problem disappears, considering that I don't have any fault in the car or checks or anything, and last week when I was sitting well it gave me a fault u0001 and u0121 and the car turned off...it wouldn't start and the car wouldn't start I left it for a minute and it got normal deleted crashes and all...I mention this because I guess there might be some connection!