My interior is wet. Found the problem. Anyone else?

City
Gilroy
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Ford Fusion Energi
2017 Ford Fusion Energi.
I've owned the car since new and no accidents etc...
About 60,000 miles.

With all the storms we've been having my fusion has been parked outside for a couple of weeks.
Went to drive it the other day and the headliner and rear shelf areas were soaked. Finally had time to take a look at it today and figured I probably just needed to clean out some drain holes, Maybe replace a door or window seal at worst. During my cleaning I found some cracks!

They are located at the top corners of the front windshield and the rear window. Three out of four corners have them. One is a hole surrounded by cracks and the other two are just cracks...
Stress/fatigue?

Wondering if anyone else has seen these cracks on their car? Or am I just unlucky?
It is a white car so they were easy to see once the gunk was cleaned out but they are in a spot I'd never even pay attention to otherwise.

Some pictures of course...

Attachments

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
I use a Focus as a daily delivery driver - so I too found cracks in that type of setup in and around the windshield - even though it's been replaced - is showing similar "leaking" and "breaches" in integrity.

Ry-tanium

City
Taunton
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fusion Titanium 2.0
2017 Ford Fusion Energi.
I've owned the car since new and no accidents etc...
About 60,000 miles.

With all the storms we've been having my fusion has been parked outside for a couple of weeks.
Went to drive it the other day and the headliner and rear shelf areas were soaked. Finally had time to take a look at it today and figured I probably just needed to clean out some drain holes, Maybe replace a door or window seal at worst. During my cleaning I found some cracks!

They are located at the top corners of the front windshield and the rear window. Three out of four corners have them. One is a hole surrounded by cracks and the other two are just cracks...
Stress/fatigue?

Wondering if anyone else has seen these cracks on their car? Or am I just unlucky?
It is a white car so they were easy to see once the gunk was cleaned out but they are in a spot I'd never even pay attention to otherwise.

Some pictures of course...
Hey GilroyFusion.
Just joined as I should be taking delivery of a 2015 Titanium hopefully later this week. I will introduce officially and post pics later but I have already started poking around the forums and found this thread. I actually noticed a water stain on the headliner and visor on the driver side of the vehicle I’m purchasing. My initial thoughts were someone left the window open a crack and hit it with the power washer or something…. until I saw this. Won’t be able to check it out until I see the car again.
So were you ultimately able to seal it? A bit of RTV? And were you able to remove the water stain?
Thanks in advance and for the post!