Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Looking for new exhaust to make my fiesta sound louder than stock

City
SAINT JOHNS
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Ford Fiesta S
Hi all.

I currently drive a 2014 Fiesta S 1.6L Sedan, and although lets face it the model I have is not great for upgrades, I would like to make it sound louder than stock and aggressive if possible. I don't want to be that one douche in town that has an obnoxious car that floors it everywhere, but I just want to be able to hear my car when I drive it and at least make it sound good opposed to almost not able to hear it at all. I would appreciate any tips on some cheap ways of going about this, and maybe if there are any moderately priced exhaust parts someone could link me to that would be great because I have been researching for at least a few days now and I am struggling to find parts that are for my car. Any and all help is HUGELY appreciated!

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
The thread "Looking for an exhaust/performance muffler" in the General automotive discussion section of the forum is a good start in deciding what is both reasonable and effective.
Please do an introduction post and tell us what your plan is.

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
A stock ST exhaust will fit and has that louder but not obnoxious sound. Also, I took off my sound matting/blanket under the hood, and that livened things up a bit.