Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Ickle 1.4 Freedom track/fun car

Smudge

City
Manchester
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
BMW, Fiesta, Focus
So my old fella passed away this year leaving me his much loved 2006 65k mile 1.4 freedom.

Its not worth much, so i decided to have a bit of fun with it and turn it into a bit of a track slag.. (its what he would have wanted, its not he'll be turning in his grave :rolleyes:)

Anyway here it is so far 20221119_151308.jpg 20221119_151401.jpg 20221203_141246.jpg

Got a sportex exhaust, OMP steering wheel, additional gauges (Oil pressure etc) new brake flexi's and rear shoes and wheel cylinders, new tyres (to replace the "Triangle" & "goodruns" that came on the wheels) all to go on/in and currently saving for the seats, cage and harnesses and she's good to go.

Had a quick look at doing the exhaust, and the downpipe looks to be a nightmare to get to and probably been on there for 16 years so all bolts will probably shear off.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P General Automotive Discussions 13