Croftgate USA

I wanted to share with you the products I recently tried to detail my car. Being a longtime Meguiar's guy, I never thought I could get results better than what Meguiar's gave me. I tried Croftgate USA's Multi-Clean, Wash N Wax, Project X and Tire Shine Plus. I was very skeptical at first, thinking "how am I going to wash my car without using a hose or taking it to the car wash?" It was quite simple... using only one gallon of warm-to-hot water and a cap full of Wash N Wax and microfiber towels, along with spraying the body panels withg Multi-Clean that were heavily covered with salt and dirt, I was able to clean the entire car from top to bottom. Simply wipe on and wipe dry with microfiber towels. I then followed up with using Project X (spray on and wipe off) on the entire car and Tire Shine Plus on the wheels and tires.

And here are the results:

And here's a picture I took after while in the driveway after I was done. Can you see the snowman?

This was all done in my garage with the outside temp between 30-35F.

If you'd like more information, check out the following:

http://www.croftgateusa.com/

If you'd like an invite to the Collaboration of Croftgate Loyalists Facebook group, please let me know!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/142979459236811/

Thank you for viewing.

That looks legit.

No swirling? No micro-scratches that you could see? How difficult was it to remove the grime, did you have to scrub pretty hard or just wipe? Also, rep'd.

OP
R
Thread Starter #5
jdub - no swirling or scratches at all. No scrubbing needed. Simply wipe on and wipe off.

OP
R
Thread Starter #7
jdub - if you're interested in learning more and on Facebook, feel free to click on the group link above and request to join the group. Alternatively, you can shoot me a friend request (Rob Paz) and I can send you an invite.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Wash, Wax, Detailing & Maintenance 11