Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Issues with the turbo possibly

kevin92

City
Nijverdal
State
Non-US
Country
Netherlands
What I Drive
Ford Fiesta mk7.5 St-line 2014
Sunday i was driving nothing wrong, i came of the highway and was slowing down and then when i kicked on the pedle to continue driving i felt it holding back and then shoot through that nothing wrong untill i was standing still it started with the orange wrench light, but couldn't go finally with a lil playing with the gass and. Got home and left it there, the next day i went through the garage, he had a simple obd scanner and it were two faults the gas peddle sensor and turbo charger. Initially i thought it was something with the coil packs since i had it with my golf 5.

He resetted the codes, but couldn't see a few because of his simple obd reader. After that nothing wrong no noises or warning lights but after a day of driving i feit it holding back a lil and from the third gear into the fourth is a little troublesome in the meantime i bought an obd reader myself which wasnt there yet. And the codes including the lights were back it was idling rough and spitting
So i checked the coilpacks and sensor to the turbo. Now i resetted everything again but its been a two days now nothings wrong no metal sounds when starting car is driving turbo is also nothing wrong, only from third to fourth gear is a little bad but always been i guess. But i think they'll comeback sooner then later

These were the codes before the last reset no reset after that and no codes yet. What do you guys think and what can i check now before ruling out its the turbo.

Thanks in advance!
Kevin

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-S918B met Tapatalk