Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Replacement TCM issues

KeithB

City
Warnbro
State
WA
Country
Australia
What I Drive
2012 Fiesta 1.6
Hi all, no doubt this has been covered somewhere in the past but here goes:

First a little history, I have a 2012 fiesta 1.6 auto that intermitently has clutch position sensor A issues.

So far the clutch actuator forks have been replaced as on kept sticking.
The clutch actuator motors have been swapped but the error stay with clutch A.
A replacement TCM was source from chinese vendor BruceShark but when fitted I get Errors U0155, U0101, Uo401 and U0101 all around lost communication or bad data which leads me to belive the TCM has been programmed with the incorrect VIN. Of course the vendor states there must be an issue with the car even though refitting the original TCM clrear the errors.
When checking through the forum the TCM can be replaced but has to be reset which I assume includes changing the VIN to match the other modules in the car can anyone provide info on how to reste the TCM please.

The car with the original TCM completes all the adative learning routines in Forscan without errors but the position sensor keeps recurring.

Reards