Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

Frine

City
Baldwin
State
ME
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Ford Fiesta S
Heya all! I have a 2013 model S, and am looking to make it feel a bit less econo, and a bit more sophisticated. lets hope it goes well! :D

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
Welcome!

Feel free to look around and even do some Searches for ideas - look for our SEARCH icon in the taskbar.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Heya all! I have a 2013 model S, and am looking to make it feel a bit less econo, and a bit more sophisticated. lets hope it goes well! :D
More sophisticated? Do you mean “tech” Like reverse camera, better speakers or audio system? Or “luxury”like leather on the shift knob, armrest and steering wheel?

LionsTooth

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Northern
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Fiesta SE HB Magnetic
Were you able to get fresh air (on a cold day) from air system? I mean even without A/C working? In my case the air getting out is warmer than outside
Yes, I could get fresh air to move...outside or inside-recirculating air blowing with the fan. My heat worked fine. When the compressor went it did seem like it blew hotter air than outside. I did not use a thermometer but maybe it was hotter?

Frine

City
Baldwin
State
ME
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Ford Fiesta S
More sophisticated? Do you mean “tech” Like reverse camera, better speakers or audio system? Or “luxury”like leather on the shift knob, armrest and steering wheel?
A little bit of both! most likely no reverse cam, but a new audio system is already in the works (shout out to Andy for the huge help on that) and the interior really needs some TLC, so instead of replacing with just OEM, I'd like to fancy it up a little. maybe more leather, maybe some carbon foolery, red accents for sure to match the old SYNCless APIM display.
Then on the exterior lotsa purty vinyl to give it that "I'm definitely not an econo sedan" look. Debating that body kit some peeps group bought back in 2020, but that's steep.
Gotta get that dent out of the rear driver fender, a aftermarket wing, and perhaps some aftermarket fog lights.
Coilovers will most likely be a thing, short shifter, axel back exhaust as well as a bumper mod to allow it to leave out the back of the car.
That's the full plan, Scotman :p (i had to)

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
Welcome! Not often to we see anyone from Greece - hope you are doing well and enjoying your Fiesta!

If you can - be sure to post a lot of pictures of your Fiesta enjoying the beauty of that country.

Again, Welcome - feel free to browse and search our forums for ideas and hopefully - some answers to help you along the way!

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
A little bit of both! most likely no reverse cam, but a new audio system is already in the works (shout out to Andy for the huge help on that) and the interior really needs some TLC, so instead of replacing with just OEM, I'd like to fancy it up a little. maybe more leather, maybe some carbon foolery, red accents for sure to match the old SYNCless APIM display.
Then on the exterior lotsa purty vinyl to give it that "I'm definitely not an econo sedan" look. Debating that body kit some peeps group bought back in 2020, but that's steep.
Gotta get that dent out of the rear driver fender, a aftermarket wing, and perhaps some aftermarket fog lights.
Coilovers will most likely be a thing, short shifter, axel back exhaust as well as a bumper mod to allow it to leave out the back of the car.
That's the full plan, Scotman :p (i had to)
I can highly recommend Redline Goods for their selection of leathers for shifter boots, armrest covers, steering wheels and door armrest pads. You should check out their site.
Adding technology is a bit more difficult due to the very specific shape of the space for any audio system upgrades and a challenging layout for adding more functionality in the shape of touch screens or surface mounted items.

Frine

City
Baldwin
State
ME
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Ford Fiesta S
I can highly recommend Redline Goods for their selection of leathers for shifter boots, armrest covers, steering wheels and door armrest pads. You should check out their site.
Adding technology is a bit more difficult due to the very specific shape of the space for any audio system upgrades and a challenging layout for adding more functionality in the shape of touch screens or surface mounted items.
I'll check em out, sounds awesome! for the radio bit, thankfully im really not much of a touchscreen dash guy. at least not in cars that didn't have them at the time.(except old restomods that people will make feel super modern, even though its like an old stang or one time, a grenada.) so instead I'm going with crutch fields single DIN replacement module for fiesta's 2011+ and will throw some Alpine i never used for my Jeep Liberty in there haha. Reduce reuse recycle! :p

econoboxrocks

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 ST
Hey y’all. Brand new here. Still need to take a look around but, I just got this car yesterday. This is the coolest car ever. Seriously. View attachment 8521
Fellow ST driver here. Tell us about your ride. It looks clean.
The black wheels with the red calipers really sets it off. That's '17 or later.
It worked with every color offered.

Last edited:

Jeffreyp

City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
Looking for an ST
Welcome to the Ford Fiesta Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!
Hello, Jeff here. I come from V8 land. My need living in Phoenix is not a 600HP 2004 Mustang cobra. The ST wold be perfect for my 68 year old rear end. Rowing my own is perfect for me. The old T-56 was cool but it's time for a change. Hello again. BTW looking for a 2017-2019 ST.

Attachments

City
Kitchener
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2015 Ford Fiesta ST
I'm looking forward to what is on this forum. I'm in Canada and bought a 2015 Ford Fiesta ST a year and a half ago. My first issue after buying it was water under floor mats. It was cheap but long process to clean the mess and find the body leaks. The reason it was a low price for the market. I too, come from the V8 era my fastest car being a 70 Duster 340 with a few mods. This is my last car until I can't push the clutch in anymore. lol I live in rusty Ontario so doing some rust repair and prevention, now. I really like my mini muscle car and better than rated gas mileage burning 91 octane.

ChuckEbby

Premium Account
City
Ulen
State
MN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2012 Ford Fiesta SE
Welcome to the Ford Fiesta Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!
Hi. We are purchasing a 2012 Fiesta SE with 46,000 miles. It has the dual clutch automatic transmission which is my only concern so far as this car. It will be my wife's car mostly and she doesn't drive manual. I intend to strip the paint off the negative terminal and whatever else is suggested to booster the TCM and transmission life. Any help or suggestions along these lines are appreciated in advance. We live in rural west central Minnesota.

br37mx

City
Wake Forest
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
1985 Ford Fiesta
Just joined....hoping to get some help for an interesting project. I have a 1985 Ford Fiesta 1.1 L engine, and don't know much about it.

This is what I'm working on, hoping to get this project restarted - I haven't touched this in approximately 15 years. Anyway, here is the project:
https://www.autocycles.org/rusin.html

My current plan is to get the motor running and drive it around the neighborhood.

This is my 'hello' message, before I start asking questions!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Handy Andy General Automotive Discussions 10