Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Upgrading screen etc

Wcavanagh

City
Fundee
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
Fiesta 2015
I have a 2015 Titanium and looking to see if I can upgrade any of the screen to either later or something with apple play. I’m not sure what this is that is fitted. Was hoping for nav too.

I have added some photos

IMG_8567.jpeg IMG_8568.jpeg IMG_8569.jpeg

City
Bremerton
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Fiesta
you would basically need to do a MyFORD/Sync2 to Sync3 update with the screen, apim etc. you would need the forscan software to make sure it works with your model as well. Places like infotainment can do it for almost 2k (heres a link with the specific upgrade ya need: https://infotainment.com/shop/inter...-with-apple-carplay-and-android-auto-upgrade/). if you go to your local audio shop, theyll likely order it from infotainment.

Youll also need a slightly different bezel to sit over it, as the one you have isnt made for the bigger screen.
Now you wont be able to do carplay without plugging it in (unless you get an adapater like magic link), but youll at least be able to use it.