Welcome to the #1 Ford Ranger Forum and Ford Ranger community dedicated to Ford Ranger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Ranger Forum today!

Compressed air

Soren

City
Sunds
State
Non-US
Country
Denmark
What I Drive
2021 Ranger Raptor
Hello,
Apologies if this has already been discussed.
Yesterday i bought a 2021 Ranger Raptor with 36.000 km. on it ( traded in my 5 months old Jimny)
When i picked it up i noticed a compressor behind the passenger seat.
I tried to follow the air line and it seems like it is running to the front where it is connected to two "boxes" from Hadley. They sit just above the bash plate in each side.
There is also a panel in the cabin with 4 on/off buttons. The third one starts the compressor.
Does anyone recognise these parts? I Googled Hadley and found that it might be for suspension or a horn.
I would think it would be a bit overkill for a louder horn?

Also, it has two big LED lights on the bull bar and one under the licensplate. I pushed all the buttons in the cabin and still can´t make the work.
The sales person was a vacation-replacement. And he knew absolutely nothing about any of it.

In the Ford app i can see where is has been serviced. So i will give them a call on Monday. They might know something.

Wishing all of you a nice weekend.

Attachments

OP
S

Soren

City
Sunds
State
Non-US
Country
Denmark
What I Drive
2021 Ranger Raptor
Thread Starter #2
Update...
I think i got it. I let the compressor pump up the system completely....then pressed the horn...and blew my 80 lbs golden retriever 75 m. North-East. It sounds like a ship!
That´s a lot of work for what it does.