Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Fusion
Hello Team,

Thanks for the help. I own a 2015/2016 Ford Fusion. Recently all the electrical for the trunk died. The camera, reverse lights, button to open the trunk, and the license plate lights stopped working. I cannot for the life of me find the fuse. I'd like to check the fuse but the documentation is not clear. What is the fuse and which box it is in? Thanks.

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
1667143850653.png

Now so you know...
There are also Fuses located UNDERNEATH this fusebox,
on the bottom of it.
You have to pinch those tables to release and FOLD the box to twist it upside-down
to locate more fuses under this -
Don't worry, they are more the Main Buss fuses - if your car doesn't start - look under to find these.

Then in the passenger compartment under the Drivers wheel - is another fuseblock,
this handles more of the fuses for the Radio and many of the accessories in the PASSENGER compartment.

1667144326086.png

To Add:
When an entire section of a car quits working - like Driver door window and lock or a rear trunk - that may mean the harness got pinched and there may be more than one fuse affected - so you'll have some work ahead of you to find which fuse and section is controlled - for these also emanate from the Body Control Module too - so the fuses control / protect input as well as output from these modules.