Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Share your Ford Fiesta Purchase Deals!

O

Old Pirate

Found one in white with no option's for $20050 about 50 miles from me, but wrong color. I wonder what the X plan price would be then......

L

lonelysuperstar

Found one in white with no option's for $20050 about 50 miles from me, but wrong color. I wonder what the X plan price would be then......
That's exactly the car I ordered. Bummer it's to far away and I have to wait till December!

S

stuntdoogie

I feel like im getting ripped off by my local dealers...thats why I backed out and waiting to a good deal...might ha e to travel a couple states from ny.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

O

Old Pirate

I feel like im getting ripped off by my local dealers...thats why I backed out and waiting to a good deal...might ha e to travel a couple states from ny.

I don't blame you, I'm still waiting for a good deal myself.

L

lonelysuperstar

I guess it's one of the benefits of living in an area that has a billion dealers. Ordered mine from Koons Ford of Baltimore.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
I got mine for:

MSRP: $26,270.00
Paid: $24,500 with 0% financing through Ford.

I

ileftthestoveon

Paying $23,729 for molten orange, painted wheels, and recaro package. Saved about $1500

S

stuntdoogie

You guys that are saving more than $1500 is because of special incentives like first time buyer, military or other? Cause dealers in my area are playing hard ball...i have to go from dealer to dealer to price match to get a half decent deal.

I

ileftthestoveon

You guys that are saving more than $1500 is because of special incentives like first time buyer, military or other? Cause dealers in my area are playing hard ball...i have to go from dealer to dealer to price match to get a half decent deal.
I was able to get d-plan pricing because I work for ford. Aside from that, I haven't seen any deals or discounts in my area either.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States

I got my discount just from dealers trying to outbid each other. Maybe the dealers in the NE are having better luck selling them at higher prices.

L

lonelysuperstar

They are discounting them pretty good in my area from what I see. I ordered a no option model, and will end up paying $21,600 OTD. I don't know what the discount ads up to be but I thought it was fair.