Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Daily Driver 2014 FiST

Just traded my daily driver 2013 Focus SE with the buggered up from the factory transmission on a 10k mile 2014 Fiesta ST fully loaded except for the seats.
I did want the seats but used STs are hard to find down here.

It's my daily driver car I already have a "toy" anyway so prolly isn't as big a deal as it is for those that race their FiSTs as their primary toy.
Will be fun for small course autocross but my 600hp Camaro is also setup for road racing and autocross and just got back from having a new race engine stuck in her.

I am really surprised by this little car though plenty of giddy up around town and is a blast to drive. I don't anticipate getting very good mileage as that turbo is too fun to play with.

Pretty nice to have 2 fun cars to drive no matter that weather or conditions.

The Camaro has become a garage queen after the new Stroker went in gas mileage is 12mpg/20mpg if i keep my foot out of it..
Hope I can at least get the minimums out of the FiST as I obviously have no will power to stay out of the boost.

I think I will get the Cobb Tuner for the performance and even the economy mode I've read about. also I don't like the lack of real gauges in a car with boost and it can fill that void as well.

Attachments

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard!

haste

1000 Post Club
Welcome! I suggest getting the AP from Mountune as you get both Cobb maps and Mountune Map + free online tuning with Randy.

Also, economy mode is a joke. I tried it the other day. The car was so slow I switched it back after 1/2 a mile.

OP
D
Thread Starter #8
Welcome! I suggest getting the AP from Mountune as you get both Cobb maps and Mountune Map + free online tuning with Randy.

Also, economy mode is a joke. I tried it the other day. The car was so slow I switched it back after 1/2 a mile.
Nice thanks for the tip. I'm not worried about speed just economy on the commute. I came from a bone stock Focus SE and never went over 65 in it to keep the mileage above
40mpg.

Inst the cool thing about that tuner is being able to switch it on and off with 1 button press when needed?
Mountune is awesome and technically if you buy it from them and use their map it is not a warranty void as are the rest of the mods from the MP215 package correct?

Modbargains has it 54 bucks off with another 10 bucks off for thier anniversary.. very tempting to buy now from them for 435 and no 2 week wait for shipping as Mountune says.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Thanks.. Middleburg huh? was stationed at Cecil for 10 years.
Used to be a ton of fast cars in JAX still that way?
There are and there are a lot of wannabes too. The car scene here is okay but has a lot of immaturity in comparison to so of the other places that I've been.