Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DEPO OEM-Style Projector Headlamps -- Any interest?

Found these while searching in the DEPO catalog. I can probably get a group buy--waiting on pricing for a small qty first.

Anyone interested in a set FAR below the price of OEM housings?

DEPO is absolutely the best aftermarket housing brand I've seen, and I've seen pretty much all the brands. These are made in Taiwan.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
good luck, i couldn't bring in a pallet of these but did give it my best go

I would surely be interested considering the following.

1. Guaranteed fitment for North American FiST models.
2. Plug and play.
3. Pictures of them installed and beam patterns/DRL's.

Curious however as to why they are even made elsewhere and not here. Don't every other market of FiST come with projector headlamps other than NA?

OP
T
Thread Starter #8

2. Plug and play.

Curious however as to why they are even made elsewhere and not here. Don't every other market of FiST come with projector headlamps other than NA?
Correct, which means they are used as crash replacements. The requirements you've insisted upon unfortunately simply can't be provided if we do a group buy on them... we'll all be first to see the performance. Fitment should be spot on like all other Depo lamps.

I had DEPO lights on my E30 BMW, I liked them. I'd be willing to try some out on the Fiesta.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club

2. Plug and play.

1. We have confirmed this MANY MANY times. The set of projectors in my 2014 NORTH AMERICAN fiesta ST will tell you THEY FRIGGIN FIT. It is a 100% DIRECT FIT swap.

2. They are plug and play, the exception being the LED DRL strip, which you will need to jump ONE wire on the pinout for, it's EASY, requires only ONE solder and your harness will look like it was factory that way AND can plug right into a stock USA spec headlight and work just fine.
TLDR: Low Beam, High Beam and Turn Signal ALL WORK PLUG AND PLAY.

3. The beam pattern you're going to get is going to be a \_ shaped cutoff, since that's set up for RHD cars, whereas my headlights are the GERMAN version for LHD so my cutoff is _/
also, the LED DRLs are brighter than the stock ones on 2013-14 Focus ST3s. They are as bright as the ones on the 2015 Focus ST3.

Here's the complete guide for everything you need to know, but Aaron did the first set a lot differently than we did mine, my setup is incredibly simple - I did none of the relay stuff, simply jumped the lead for the NOT-PRESENT-ON-EU-Headlights Amber Corner Marker Lamp's positive to the socket for the positive lead for the LED DRLs
http://fiestast.net/threads/2014-na-eu-headlight-swap-all-you-need-to-know.968/

As I said, direct fit.

http://www.fiestast.org/forum/fiesta-st-appearance/587-eurospec-projector-lights-led-drl.html