Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My ST-3 "Scratch"

I got my new FiST-3 2 and a bit weeks ago. Since then, I have travelled the entire length of Britain to properly test her out. As is tradition with all my car, a name had to be found. So it seemed suitable that when I managed to scrape the front bumper in a crater in the road that was well hidden, she got herself the name "Scratch". I didn't let it bother me either, they are not visible luckily, they are on the underneath of the front bumper.

So here are some photos of her in Scotland:

So there she is - I LOVE her to bits. Keep her locked up in the carpeted garage I have at home too lol!

Beautiful countryside and car! I'm curious.....is it legal or illegal to tint the front side windows in the U.K???

OP
M
Thread Starter #4
Beautiful countryside and car! I'm curious.....is it legal or illegal to tint the front side windows in the U.K???
Scotland is a beautiful place with perfect roads!

As for tints, yes it is illegal. I think the fronts have to key in at least 85% of light - so really, anything more tinted than standard is illegal!

Looks great! The car and the scenery. I'm heading to the UK next summer, and hopefully I can find a Fiesta to rent while I'm there. Doubt anyone carries an ST though. :(

Ah....ok...thx for the answer. Nice drive considering you are close to Brighton. I drove around Scotland once on vacation. Lots of sheep[biggrin]

Where in Scotland did u cruise around? Done the trip from Glasgow to Skye then up to Ullapool, down Inverness way to Perth and Edinburgh before. What a joy especially Rannoch Moor past Glencoe. Miss it up there. Took the ferry at Mallaig then came over the bridge at Kyle of Lochalsh before heading north...in a hired pre-facelift Fiesta 1.2 diesel lol.

OP
M
Thread Starter #8
Looks great! The car and the scenery. I'm heading to the UK next summer, and hopefully I can find a Fiesta to rent while I'm there. Doubt anyone carries an ST though. :(
Haha, yeah, you'll be having a 1.2 fiesta or corsa or similar hehehe!

Ah....ok...thx for the answer. Nice drive considering you are close to Brighton. I drove around Scotland once on vacation. Lots of sheep[biggrin]
Lots of cows too [wiggle]. Living where I am, it is nearly the furthest from there you can get too. That's half the fun!

Where in Scotland did u cruise around? Done the trip from Glasgow to Skye then up to Ullapool, down Inverness way to Perth and Edinburgh before. What a joy especially Rannoch Moor past Glencoe. Miss it up there. Took the ferry at Mallaig then came over the bridge at Kyle of Lochalsh before heading north...in a hired pre-facelift Fiesta 1.2 diesel lol.
Yes, all the pictures above are on (well, just off!) that route. The non beach ones were just outside Fort William, and the beach ones were at Glenelg, very close to the castle Eilean Donnen, on the road to Kyle of Lochalsh! Glencoe is amazing, the road there is perfect!
image.jpg

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
That scenery is something else; so beautiful! I visited Scotland last November and was blown away by the roads and the sights. Nice FiST, nice pictures! Glad to have you with us.