Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Winter is almost over....Illinois edition

OP
V
Thread Starter #21
Bringing this back from the dead. I'm from Illinois!
Excellent! I have only seen 1 other one on the road yet. Gotten the nod from a few Focus ST guys as well. The wait is worth it just try not to drive yourself crazy in the meantime.

Still waiting on my 2015 Oxford White FiST to be built... lol
Rodmoe...7 months before he got his car...but he was a guinea pig...and from that youtube clip...he sort of looks like one with a helmet on...me, 14 weeks...keep your panties on...it goes by way faster than you think....so keep watching youtube and every other thing on the net to satiate your FiST urgishneshishneshishes...it helps...now save your pennies for all the mods us junkies can't stop buying to make this little wheel barrow go muy fasto!!!

BTW...I took my father out on his birthday in my car, and between the Recaros and rough ride, due to it being brand new...he likened the experience to riding in a wheelbarrow...lol..laughed my ass off...but his CLS 55 AMG is not much better...and he still won't take ESC off and roast the tires..he says "Don't you know these tires cost a million dollars a piece"???

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
BTW...I took my father out on his birthday in my car, and between the Recaros and rough ride, due to it being brand new...he likened the experience to riding in a wheelbarrow...lol..laughed my ass off...but his CLS 550 AMG is not much better...and he still won't take ESC off and roast the tires..he says "Don't you know these tires cost a million dollars a piece"???
Sounds like my dad. Which is hilarious because he used to screw around with his cars and " street race" when he was a little younger than me Haha

Sounds like my dad. Which is hilarious because he used to screw around with his cars and " street race" when he was a little younger than me Haha
They might be brothers from another mother...my dad had a '64 GTO...bored out, pop up pistons...crazy fast...he along with a bunch of nut jobs from that era, would race like crazy..."but it was different back then"..lol "Back then" always sounds better than right now, especially when a point is trying to be made..."Son, back in the day...." btw, I am sure circumstances we're different back in the day...I am saying this just so the more "mature" members don't go into a tizzy and start rambling on about a bygone era...ha ha