Identify another hose!


After replacing one hose, correctly identified by members here, I now have to replace another. Same problem - don't know what it's called. So, it's the hose (quite thick) that comes out of the top of the radiator on the passenger side and goes into the side of the engine block on the same side (passenger side), about two thirds of the way up the block. Anyone know what the specific name of this hose is so that I can get a replacement? Tried photographing this like last time but it's too tucked away and I couldn't get a useful image.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Sounds like the upper hose to your radiator?

Try looking up "top radiator hose" or "upper radiator hose"