Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Modding My ST

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
So...you don't plan on pushing the Fiesta community anywhere new? But you're asking for money for mods that exist? Things we've already done?

If I'm understanding this right, my answer to you is a supremely understated NO.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
This is part of what's wrong with society today. I'm not giving you money for free for no actual reason; there are much better organizations that could utilize my charity. I mean seriously, that's how you want your first post in the community to read? Like a beggar, but with a new car?

So...you don't plan on pushing the Fiesta community anywhere new? But you're asking for money for mods that exist? Things we've already done?

If I'm understanding this right, my answer to you is a supremely understated NO.
His goal is $8000......... hahaha

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Everyone has been a broke college student at one point or another. The Fiesta ST is already fun out of the box and there is nothing wrong with your car to seek donations from others...learn to save some money and put it towards your education.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
His goal is $8000......... hahaha
Lmao... Gtfoh, OP. You want $8k??? I've sunk about that much into this car trying out new and old things here and there. I'm a little irritated that you have the gall to ASK us for money, actually. There are so many people here that have done many things, given much time, thought, blood, sweat and tears to this platform and you stroll in here and ASK is for money. Fuck off.

Somebody needs to kick you square in your ass. You have a lot of balls or your just plain retarded. Get a job and work like the rest of us through school and if you have one get a second.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
He does have STONES for asking.
I'm surprised I didn't think of it.

Sorry I cannot post my usual Welcome Aboard.

Dave

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Guess it don't hurt to ask, however actually raising the funds may be a different challenge all together ...

These crowd funding sites has become quite popular these days...

I have erectile dysfunction.

Please send money to my gofundme account for an 12" implant.

gofundme.com/brokedick/1928srsly?

You want money to mod a car? Get a job! and don't get a car that costs $22k starting if you can't afford it.

Why would I give someone money for mods when I have mods to do myself, bah!