Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Visited Custom Performance Engineering (CP-E) in MD Today

iso100

1000 Post Club
I picked up a Cobb AP v3 today from CP-E and was able to get a (short) ride in their Fiesta ST.

It sounds nice, if slightly raspy at idle. (I believe it has their 3" exhaust and 3" catless DP. Unsure if it has the resonator delete) Wasn't horribly droney while cruising but gets nice and loud when accelerating hard. Off throttle in gear gives a wonderful burble and pop.

I also didn't hear the transmission whine my car was exhibiting. I wanted to record video/audio but the lady giving the drive thought I'd need to ask someone else (who wasn't there) first. Sigh.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Is your transmission drone loud enough that you'd be able to hear it over a catless DP and 3' CBE?

OP
I

iso100

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
I can hear it over the radio while on the highway. The short ride I had was slow secondary streets so perhaps it wasn't audible. I need to record an audio file to see if any of you guys notice it...