Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boost gauge install

Can anyone help me step by step too install a manual turbsmart 52mm. I don't know where to connect the vacuum to the boost gauge

twolf

You can also tap into the vacuum line on the throttle body, from what I've read.

If you use the search function you'll see I think maybe 2 more threads and they have an abundance of info. I have 2 gauges in my car with a 3rd in the plans. i have my boost gauge, a nitrous gauge, and I plan to get an oil pressure gauge. I have mine mounted on the A pillar using a custom triple mount I had made a while back.

I did what the others suggested and tapped into the vacuum line on the throttle body and it works perfectly. The pain is routing the boost tubing from your vacuum line all the way to wherever you put your gauge.

How is it working for? Here it TX a guy put his install on youtube and was inaccurate. Turbosmart has had bad reviews on all its products dealing with the FiST. My AutoMeeter past the test when it was on the Dyno at COBB. If you did the work to put it in I just saying make sure your dyno guy cross references it.