Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

2019 ford fiesta ambient lighting help!

jsinsay06

City
las cruces
State
NM
Country
United States
What I Drive
ford fiesta se sedan M/T
hello everyone!im new here and just purchased a 2019 ford fiesta and i love it!i love this little car.the only thing i didnt like was the 2019 fiesta se didnt come with ambient lighting as a standard option.i dont know if any of you tried to install an oem ambient lighting thats being sold on ebay and other online stores.just wanna know if its gonna work and how to do it like how they did it in the factory.im still struggling at this point.dont even know if my fiesta is prewired for it.id like to think so coz my cupholder has a ring like the other se fiesta that came with standard ambient lighting.i included a picture of a suppose oem ambient lighting that im thinking of buying.just wanna know if its gonna work as a factory ambient lighting and how to install it or if anybody had done it.thanks!

Attachments

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Pull out the cup holder and look to see if it was set up to make the upgrade easier.
There are many kits that make color selected footwell lights possible.
I think that those might be more noticeable than the factory ambient lighting. I had owned my 2011 for nine months before I discoverd the feature by mistake.