Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Swap life

City
Costa mesa
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Ford Fiesta SEL
Hey guys, glad to have signed up definitely stoked on any pointers anyone has, I have a 2011 Fiesta SEL with a 2013 Fiesta ST motor, trying to complete the swap and slap in a turbo, anyone have any sites they use to order parts at decent price?

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, there are no cheap parts when it comes to turbocharged engines.

OP
E
City
Costa mesa
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Ford Fiesta SEL
Thread Starter #3
Oh yeah that’s for sure true but I mean more like a kit because everything I’ve found so far is part by part.

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
That part by part mode may be the better way to go, many kits are "branded" and proprietary to the maker of the kit. You might be doing the right thing keeping it homebrewed and then looking, scrounging for the little stuff even from dealerships to fit the "tab to the tang" when you need to spend some $$$ to make the parts interconnect.

Sure it looks like hell, but you learn a lot more along the way...

OP
E
City
Costa mesa
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Ford Fiesta SEL
Thread Starter #5
Yeah I definitely have considered part by part, just can never find a list of all the parts I need. I know I need oil lines and and piping but it’s been so long I forgot the site my buddie and I used for parts for his cars.