Welcome to Ford Fusion Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

User Tag List

%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Likes

Two Factory Key Codes for door?

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I bought a new 2017 Fusion recently but didn't receive the key code card. When I bought the car the second key was at a different location, so they overnighted it to me. I was expecting to get the card with the second key, but it wasn't included. I sent an email to the sales rep and she replied that the card was lost and sent me a five digit code. Before I got the email I had done the procedure to get the code, using the two keys, but it gave me a different five digit code.

The funny thing is that when I go into settings/vehicle it accepts both of these codes as the original vehicle code. So do these cars have two factory codes?

%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Likes

Quote Originally Posted by JackDuggan View Post
    I bought a new 2017 Fusion recently but didn't receive the key code card. When I bought the car the second key was at a different location, so they overnighted it to me. I was expecting to get the card with the second key, but it wasn't included. I sent an email to the sales rep and she replied that the card was lost and sent me a five digit code. Before I got the email I had done the procedure to get the code, using the two keys, but it gave me a different five digit code.

The funny thing is that when I go into settings/vehicle it accepts both of these codes as the original vehicle code. So do these cars have two factory codes?
    Yes you can program two factory codes.