Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

2016 Ford Fiesta ST ?

GFord

Hey Ford Fiesta forum,

I have now been road legal and driving with a licence for almost 6 years now and i must admit it is a pleasure in it's self with the freedom of the open road. My first car was an Fiat Punto 1.2 liter to be honest not a bad little get around for my first car then i went for the golf MK3 but that needs a lot of work doing so it is more of a project than a running car now, anyway its time for a new motor. This will be my first out of the showroom car so i want it to be the rite choice as you all could imagine.

The Ford Fiesta ST stands out massively for me because of all the awesome reviews online and even the famous TV series "Top Gear" test drove and approved highly. What i really want is the averaged day to day drivers experience not the ads we see online ect. So what have you guys got to say about the Ford Fiesta ST? the ups and the downs. Looking forward to speaking to everyone see what your views are.

Last edited:

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
I own a Fiesta ST and I can tell you all the reviews are spot on. The only complaint I would have is if you have a family it is a bit on the small side. Other than that I would recommend this car to anyone.

OP
G

GFord

Thread Starter #3
Well that is a brilliant first answer! fortunately i can be selfish due to not having a family yet so the size isn't a problem if anything it's a bonus!! It looks awesome online and i know that Ford is a strong manufacturer, so close to just going to get one!! Thanks for the reply.

Go out and test drive one, I'm sure you'll end up buying it.[lovest]

Well that is a brilliant first answer! fortunately i can be selfish due to not having a family yet so the size isn't a problem if anything it's a bonus!! It looks awesome online and i know that Ford is a strong manufacturer, so close to just going to get one!! Thanks for the reply.

OP
G

GFord

Thread Starter #5
This is the next thing on my list i am going to take a trip down to the show room and take a test drive, see what the car is all about. I feel like a child at Christmas again!! Thanks guys i wil get back to you in the morning/afternoon when i have been out.

OP
G

GFord

Thread Starter #6
My test drive is coming up in three days so the decision will be made very shortly. I am not going to lie i am feeling very excited, it just can't come quick enough!! I will be back with the verdict! Hope you all had a Great Christmas

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
My test drive is coming up in three days so the decision will be made very shortly. I am not going to lie i am feeling very excited, it just can't come quick enough!! I will be back with the verdict! Hope you all had a Great Christmas
Nice, looking forward to your thoughts.