Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Welcome to the Ford Fiesta Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!

Hey all!! I'm new here, but I drive a 2016 Fiesta. I'm excited to see what info. everyone has to offer and I am hoping to learn a few things myself!

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #6
Hey all!! I'm new here, but I drive a 2016 Fiesta. I'm excited to see what info. everyone has to offer and I am hoping to learn a few things myself!
Glad to have you here, welcome!

Did know forums existed for my favorite gas sipper!

I drive a 2011 Ford Fiesta SE..been interesting journey with its funny little ticks, swear she has a mind of her own..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #8
Did know forums existed for my favorite gas sipper!

I drive a 2011 Ford Fiesta SE..been interesting journey with its funny little ticks, swear she has a mind of her own..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Welcome aboard.

Brankovic

Hey all!! I'm new here. My name is Nikola, I live in Serbia.I drive a 2011 Fiesta 1.25 petrol. I am hoping to learn new things!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Handy Andy General Automotive Discussions 10