Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Hi good day I have a 2014 dual clutch Ford fiesta and the people in my country don't seem to know which transmission fluid I have to use. When I researched it online I'm seeing Dual clutch Transmission fluid, but they are giving me fords gear oil. Can someone help me please

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Hi good day I have a 2014 dual clutch Ford fiesta and the people in my country don't seem to know which transmission fluid I have to use. When I researched it online I'm seeing Dual clutch Transmission fluid, but they are giving me fords gear oil. Can someone help me please
Welcome aboard, Ford's DCT (Dual Clutch Transmission) uses Genuine Ford Fluid XT-11-QDC oil.
http://www.tascaparts.com/oe-ford/xt11qdc

OP
K
Thread Starter #3
Thanks so much well I'm going to carry back the gear oil that those ppl gave me. The fact that the car came from Japan doesn't matter right ?

OP
K
Thread Starter #5
Ok so I went to my local Ford dealer where I got the gear oil from and they are telling me that's why use on all the fiesta. So a guy told me what I can do is let them change the oil and they would be responsible if anything goes wrong with the transmission

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Ok so I went to my local Ford dealer where I got the gear oil from and they are telling me that's why use on all the fiesta. So a guy told me what I can do is let them change the oil and they would be responsible if anything goes wrong with the transmission
Its probably not a bad idea to let them change it.

OP
K
Thread Starter #7
I'm just hoping nothing goes wrong with my transmission. Sometimes when I am pulling off I get a double clutch kind of what could be the cause of that