Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Wish there was an "OK" button on steering wheel

tbernardi

Is there no way to click a button on the steering wheel that sends an "OK' to Sync 3 screen? Especially with Navigation routes... a window pops up saying that you have reached your destination and you have to lean forward and press the OK button on the touch screen. Seems like there should be something on the steering wheel. Havent been able to find a voice command to clear it either. [sad][sad][sad]

OP
T

tbernardi

Thread Starter #3
You can use voice command cancel route.
I appreciate you responding, but cancelling a route was not my question. My Escape had an "OK" button as well as a "Home" button on the steering wheel. My 2016 Fiesta has neither, so you can't do these functions from either the steering wheel or voice command. You have to reach forward and touch the screen. I was hoping there was something I may have been missing. A smaller person probably wouldnt even care... Thanks for your help anyway.

rooSTer

Premium Account
The Escape is going to have much more features than the Fiesta which is nearly at the bottom of Ford's totem pole. I guess they figured the Fiesta is such a small car that it doesn't need one.