Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Odometer FLASHES "Paused" then the milage

title says it all. called the dealer they said its not in transport mode liked I asked. they said bring it in. its only a day old and did this from the start. the dealer is 25 miles away and I truly think its something stupid being the car I test drove said the same thing. any1 have a clue. thanks in advance.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Take a look at this video, should the same procedure for the Fiesta
[video=youtube;7AUiDLjIX3o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AUiDLjIX3o[/video]

title says it all. called the dealer they said its not in transport mode liked I asked. they said bring it in. its only a day old and did this from the start. the dealer is 25 miles away and I truly think its something stupid being the car I test drove said the same thing. any1 have a clue. thanks in advance.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Transport mode is used to reduce the drain on the battery during longer periods when the vehicle is not used. Various system functions can be altered or disabled when in the transport mode. While in transport mode, the IPC displays TRANSPORT MODE in the message center. Transport mode can be disabled and placed into normal operation mode.

Disabling Transport Mode

1.Place the ignition OFF.

2.Verify the battery is fully charged.

3.Place the ignition ON.

4.NOTE: Steps 4 and 5 must be carried out within 10 seconds.

Press and release the brake pedal 5 times.

5.Press and release the hazard switch 4 times (on, off, on, off).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B General Automotive Discussions 1