Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Would you purchase a Yellow Fiesta ST?

Would you purchase a Yellow Fiesta ST?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
If Ford made Yellow a color option would you purchase one?

(Tangerine Scream Tri-Coat)

(Screaming Yellow)

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #2
High Res

(Tangerine Scream Tri-Coat Fiesta ST)

(Screaming Yellow Fiesta ST)

L

lessard.dcj

i voted no, just because i know ford would charge for it, like molten orange. i wanted the molten but am not about to pay a premium for a color.

N

NorthernProducer

I voted no on yellow as it gets a little boring over time (at least to me), reminds me of a school bus, road equipment, taxi's, fire engines (in some jurisdictions) and Saturn Coupes that tried yellow with few takers. Also, if it was done in Tri-Coat, I am not happy with how Ford skips the final coats on the door jambs, rockers, sills, and other "interior" areas that should look as good at the exterior body panels?especially if the paint is extra cost. I passed on a 2013 Mustang for my wife because of the "incomplete" look of the Tri-Coat paint.

Fiestyone

I said No cause I wouldnt pay extra for any color & standing out on the roads only invites more tickets. I never cared what color car I had, think it was the least of my worries!