Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

MKVIIST's build thread

F

Froctor

Great install, I like how you have hide the amp under the floor. However, I have to admit that the trunk space is simply gone with a subwoofer installed. I'll definitly think about that before I install one.

Once again, great install!

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #23
Great install, I like how you have hide the amp under the floor. However, I have to admit that the trunk space is simply gone with a subwoofer installed. I'll definitly think about that before I install one.

Once again, great install!
That's what my wife said as well lol. However that's why I went with the Bazooka simply because it's removal when I need the room. There are also smaller bass tube sizes that go all the way down to 6". I just went with the 10" because I prefer a slightly deeper bass.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #26
Thanks, I'm not 100% sure, but I see some newer cars have the LED ones from the factory.

A

alexanderfreenote

plate LED looks nice, good stuff MK! i don't think it's against the law since it will make your plate even more visible.