Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Ford Fiesta vs Honda Fit - Two Sub-Compacts Face Off Video

Corvair

I just traded a Fiesta in a Honda. I don't care how quiet the Fiesta was, it was the car from hell when it came to reliablity.
What soft touch materials? The dash pad, how often to you touch that? I actually got an Accord, '14, new $18,200. Only 3 mpg's less and it's a real car. Much faster too.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
I just traded a Fiesta in a Honda. I don't care how quiet the Fiesta was, it was the car from hell when it came to reliablity.
What soft touch materials? The dash pad, how often to you touch that? I actually got an Accord, '14, new $18,200. Only 3 mpg's less and it's a real car. Much faster too.
Can't complain about the new Honda Accord lol. They are great cars.

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
The Fit and Fiesta have different customers in mind....

I recently drove the new Fit. It is a larger car than the current Fiesta and seems to be aimed at a buyer who values cargo capacity over sporty feel. The powertrain in the new Fit is more refined and has better NVH mitigation. The handling is not sporty at all, though ride quality is much improved over the previous Fit (which i have spent ALOT of time in) It is not as loud at highway speed as the previous Fit, which was originally designed for the Japan domestic market with low speed limits. I did like the large sunroof option, it's newly available on Fit for 15 and is larger than the Fiestas sunroof. The new Fit is nice, but it is not a fun car to drive. it is just a basic econobox that has Honda build quality and reliability.