Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

ford fiesta 2011. 1.25 petrol (60kw), esp?

Brankovic

Hello to all,
I recently bought used Ford fiesta 2011. 1.25 petrol engine 82hp. I have one question.
Has my fiesta include esp safety system, how to be sure is it included?
When i turn ignition on, esp light didn't appear on my dashboard but abs icon appear for a second and turn off.
My vin number is:WF0JXXGAJJBC31456
Tnx!

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
That ABS light appears and disappears to let you know the light works. As long as it doesn't stay on, you're fine.

OP
B

Brankovic

Thread Starter #3
I know that ABS is working fine. But I can't see the ESP light appear...I read the manual..it says that the ESP light has to appear and disappear on ignition, my ESP light didn't shown.

MKVIIST

Staff Team
State
AZ
Country
United States
I know that ABS is working fine. But I can't see the ESP light appear...I read the manual..it says that the ESP light has to appear and disappear on ignition, my ESP light didn't shown.
And you're sure your car is equipped with ESP right? The light should blink on the right side of the speedometer. I believe the Europeans models have a traction control button right under the temperature controls if its equipped with ESP.