Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Upgrade Radio Ford Fiesta

Valerio

Hello Guys... I bought my Fiesta with the standard/basic audio unit.

I have the basic radio no sync, no bluetooth, screen 2 lines.... Im thinking change the panel to Sony version,

somebody know if this modification works fine, with box cd and screen 2 lines, or i need modified some more? here my radio ---? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwRfED_qXKo

If its cheap it wouldnt hurt to try it, but I'm not sure what you'll gain. You'll need to add the speakers as well as the rest of the sound system in order to obtain the same levels. Most parts of the features such as the dial in the middle probably won't work as it lacks the software support of the Sony system.

OP
V

Valerio

Thread Starter #5
If its cheap it wouldnt hurt to try it, but I'm not sure what you'll gain. You'll need to add the speakers as well as the rest of the sound system in order to obtain the same levels. Most parts of the features such as the dial in the middle probably won't work as it lacks the software support of the Sony system.
hummm, ok. My proposal is change looks, keep the same system, but with a Sony panel, because is more pretty... sure if works with my screen and box cd.
My doubt is panel ford change to panel Sony if radio, cd, aux and usb works ok or not...???
If works good, if not works...money for trash :(