Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

My new ST 3 door

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #2
sweet ride, i like that it doesn't have dealer stickers all over the place. keep it clean
[rockon]

OP
E

EVO

Thread Starter #5
Very nice. Same as mine.

You also sound like me. I detailed the ST when I got home.

Seem like another Aussie member or UK perhaps

OP
S

Sekred

Thread Starter #6
Hi EVO,
Another Aussie, the dealer did a reasonable of cleaning it but not good enough for me! Also there was hardly any fuel in the tank, an over site on their part but it allowed me to fill the ST with 98 straight up.
NSW by the way.
Cheers
Very nice. Same as mine.

You also sound like me. I detailed the ST when I got home.

Seem like another Aussie member or UK perhaps

OP
E

EVO

Thread Starter #7
Hi EVO,
Another Aussie, the dealer did a reasonable of cleaning it but not good enough for me! Also there was hardly any fuel in the tank, an over site on their part but it allowed me to fill the ST with 98 straight up.
NSW by the way.
Cheers
Nice. Any plans to mod or keeping it stock?

OP
S

Sekred

Thread Starter #8
Nice. Any plans to mod or keeping it stock?
Yes, I will definitely carry out some mods, not much on the after market at the moment so I will sit and wait and see what turns up.
What about yourself, stock or mod?.

By the way guys, that for the kind works

OP
E

EVO

Thread Starter #9
Yes, I will definitely carry out some mods, not much on the after market at the moment so I will sit and wait and see what turns up.
What about yourself, stock or mod?.

By the way guys, that for the kind works
Its supposed to be my daily driven runabout but I'm already tempted to mod.

At the moment I have my eye on a mongoose or scorpion cat back

OP
L

lessard.dcj

Thread Starter #10
Does your car come with the backup sensors, i see the eye there for it and havn't seen it on any of the NA cars.

OP
S

Sekred

Thread Starter #11
Yes, it has back up sensors. The ST also comes with Halogen projector headlamps, do the NA cars have this?
Does your car come with the backup sensors, i see the eye there for it and havn't seen it on any of the NA cars.